Problems installing Hi Pro 2 and A&M Connexx

Hello everyone,

I have a problem programming with my Hi Pro2 USB

I have carefully carried out the corresponding steps for the installation on my PC of the HiPro2 USB and the A&M Connexx Software for programming the headphones.

But I had problems with the communication between the HiPro2 and the Computer when running the A&M Connexx Software, giving as Error “Error in OpenCom. Com port may be in use by another device. Try to change ComPort = in HiPro.ini”. Even when the configuration and assignment of the Com Port to Com1 has been carried out.
or my computer can’t see it find it? just not being detected at all by the software still coming out that is not connected (the Hi pro lights up when it is plugged in), I tried some different software drivers but nothing: I’m still confused: I have the Hi pro model of the usb type,

I have changed the communication ports and then restarted the PC, I have done it, and still I have not been able to program the headphones

I am almost sure that it is a communication port configuration problem, so if anyone knows the correct way to configure it, please indicate how I can do it. I would appreciate.

Here I explain and attached some captures so that I can understand exactly the situation that is presented to me in the Installation of the HiPro and the A&M Connexx Software which has made it difficult for me to finish the process of programming the hearing aids. I would appreciate the greatest possible collaboration.

After installing HiPro2 he asked me to update the firmware
After updating the firmware and restarting the PC. You have recognized the HiPro2
But then it shows me the following error message
By giving following indicates that the firmware is updated
and it shows me the following window with its data assigned the COM1 port
But when executing the programming software of the A&M Connexx auditory levels. The communication between the PC and the HiPro2 is interrupted, which does not allow me to finish configuring and adapting the hearing aids for patients. And it has delayed my work.

Showing me the following error message
If after this I close the HiPro Test windows and close the A&M Connexx application or software, ie File Close A&M Connexx
I run the HiPro Test Software again. It shows me the following connection message
But if I run again, that is, I open the A&M Connexx application or Program, it shows me the Communication Failure message again
Even when the A&M Connexx Program is configured with the following parameters

1 Like