Problem installing Bluetooth uDirect to PC

I have just purchased a pair of Unitron Quantum 20 hearing aids which I’m delighted with, at the time of purchase I also got the uDirect & uTV which work perfectly. I managed to get my mobile phone paired to the hearing aids with no problem, Unfortunately getting the bluetooth hearing aid to work on PC is a problem.

I have a Belkin F8 to 17 USB Bluetooth Dongle attached to PC and it works fine with mobile phone, I can pair with the uDirect but when the PC goes off to find the appropriate software/driver it always comes back as unsuccessful and the uDirect gets a yellow exclamation mark alongside it, hence the audio will not work.

Has anyone else come across this problem and found a fix ? Perhaps Unitron have not got a 64 bit driver for Win 7 yet.
My computer is running 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Any help would be much appreciated.

Running the same operating system, I have the yellow exclamation point next to my Phonak iCom but it works. The first time I installed the iCom I had no sound in the aids, although clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray showed a head set in use and the green sound level bar bouncing up and down. Try removing the uDirect and re-pairing it with the PC. That’s what I did and it has worked fine ever since, even with the yellow exclamation.

When I trialled the iCom I noticed the yellow exclamation point too. There appears to be a missing driver, but I could not find it when I searched.

My theory is that the missing driver is needed to update the firmware on the iCom. It would only be needed by the hearing professional.

got it working thanks. I forgot to change the options in playback devices from speakers to headphone :confused: doh!

Thanks again.