PreciseHearing.com / Unitron Next 16

Has anyone done business with Precisehearing.com or does anyone know anything positive or negative about the Unitron Next 16? This hearing aid seems to have the best range for the loss in my left ear, but I’m very hesitant to buy online. Who would do follow-up adjustments if I need them? Is this a good aid? Is this a good company to deal with?

I have had the Unitron Next 16 (Modas II) bte for just over a month and am very satisfied with them. This is my first set for me and they have been great.
I also have the remote control. It is bulky, but I carry it around in my pocket and occasionally make some adjustments.

I tried the GN ReSound dot 30 last February from precisehearing.com. They were excellent to do business with. It turns out that I had a perspiration problem with the aids (or I’d likely be wearing them now) and returned them for a full refund. But the precisehearing.com experience was the best. I had the opportunity to talk with knowledgeable people who answered all my questions before ordering, and they processed the refund no questions asked in a very timely manner.

I came across them googling for thin tubes and tulip domes for the GN Resound Pulse that I was wearing at the time.

I subsequently had yearly visit to my local audie for my annual hearing test, and she said she had no problem working with me on aids I purchased elsewhere (for a fee of course). And precisehearing.com will do the adjustments, but you’ll have to ship them back, and be without them for a while (in addition to paying for shipping them back).