Phonak Target session log

Hi,

I’m using the Phonak Target 5.3 software and have saved many sessions to the database.
I always kept logging my changes for each session in that field for optional notes when saving the session, but now I wonder where I could retrieve this info.
I would have expected that one can use those notes as change log to be able to remember what has been changed throghout the sessions, but I can’t find any possibility to retrieve the text that I entered into that field.
Or is there any other, better way to recapitulate what has been changed in which session?

Thanks for help,
stefan

c1
c2

The OP is asking how to find the notes she put in the field when you end the session.

I personally haven’t found a way of finding the notes. I’ve since stopped using it and just store the notes on my iPhone.

oic, Sorry I was in a heck of a hurry. I can’t see where the session notes are displayed? Maybe on Noah software is a guess? But you don’t want to get into buying/using Noah software :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I would just keep notes outside of Target.

Good news is that the software is at least storing the commands. When I opened the database file in a hex editor, I could find my notes.
Maybe I’ll have to write a simple Database-Application to retrieve the notes - when I should happen to have time for that. In the meantime, notes in my Outlook will do.

Thanks for your answers,
Stefan D.

I found where to find the notes. If you click ‘cilent’, you’ll see them there.

1 Like

Oh yeah, there they are;

Capture

1 Like

Oh, great!
Thank you!

It’s old, but @Zebras and @pvc deserve thanks, it’s still needed, and some new members could find it useful as I did :wink:

1 Like