Phonak Target adjust overall gain/volume for BT+MIC mode?

I will try again tomorrow. Will do some screenshots and also move it 9 steps to see if it makes the change.

1 Like

There’s also a different approach possible.
If you have DataLogging activated (it is activated by default):
Data is collected from the last time it was connected to Phonak Target until the next time it is connected to Target.
If you consistently did change the volume setting for a particular program, you can choose to apply the volume adaptations to the fitting under [Adaptation of logged data].

2 Likes

Does this also increase background noise for you as you’ve increased the bass?

I’m not sure I understand. What exactly do you mean by background noise?
If you are streaming via BT, you hear the streaming sound as it is. The mics loudness can be set in target or via the HAs toggle switch.

Ah yes.

So increasing the bass increases the background noise that you hear through your hearing aid mics and for some people, it means that background noise over powers the music.

I’m trying to find that sweet point where I don’t need to turn my hearing aid mics off/down to listen to music.

I think I understand now. It seems never the right “balance” between streaming loudness and mics loudness.
I think the only way we can pre-adjust this in Target is:

I guess increasing the gain in the lower frequencies (bass) has an influence on both, the streaming source and the background/mics.