Phonak Target 8.02 software- downloaded, how to install?

Thank you. I haven’t worn the old Siemens for a few years. I’m thinking maybe it would be a good idea to try programming them so I don’t mess up the K10s. How do I find the software & hardware I’d need to use to work on them as sort of practice! All I have are the Siemens HAs, no apt or anything at all. I don’t even think they have bluetooth in them but I do know they have the coil in them because I had used them that way years ago.

Don’t worry about this, if you follow the instructions I sent you’ll make a backup of the KS10’s programming, so you’ll always be able to go back to those original settings, now as for those Siemens we’ll need the exact model, but most likely you’ll need the HiPro and cables and older version of Connexx software, the HiPro can be expensive and a bit of a hassle to set up, might not be worth it in the long run.

Hello! Can I get a link for the Target software? I couldn’t figure out how to send you a PM.
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the later models from Phonak, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

hey guys, how to find phonak target software to download? is there any link?

hello could you please dm me the link? Thanks in advance.

Hi @tenkan , sorry to ping you! I’ve joined this forum as I am looking for a copy of Phonak Target 8.0.2. I have a pair of old Nathos Auto HAs that I would like to try and reprogram. I think I also will need to enter a code according to another topic on this forum to access the list of NHS HAs but I will come to that once I have Phonak Target installed. I am wondering if you could DM me a copy of the software? Many thanks

Edit: now have the software, thanks Tenkan!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, I’m sure you’ll find it easy enough to do, do read the user guides as this is very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello! Can I get a link for the Target software? I need to install on my new laptop.
Thanks!
[/quote]

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, don’t forget the hardware requirements, most likely a Noahlink wireless programming device, hopefully your new PC is not ARM based as the Noahlink won’t work in this situation, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

@tenkan Thanks very much. Software installed and working fine. And Lumity HAs, Roger on, and Noahlink Wireless firmware all successfully updated. So a success.

Hey fantastic news, glad you got everything sorted out.

Hello, I would also need the target software. Thanks a lot in advance

Welcome to the forum, great your willing to give DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides and of course you’ll need the correct programming device, from Marvel platform onwards the Noahlink wireless programming device.

Thanks a lot, that worked.
I wonder why we all have to go throug this scary process of finding this forum thread and then trusting somebody with a google drive link. Instead having an official download button for the version would be so helpful and also you wouldnt have to deal with everybody who need the software :slight_smile:

Unfortunately unlikely to happen as we aren’t actually allowed to have the software.

2 Likes

Hi, I am unable to find a download link for Target software. Any help (download link) would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Greg

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, and don’t forget your Noahlink wireless programming device.

hello, could I get the software too, it’s really hard to find. thanks in advance

Like many people on this forum, I have read many of the posts before joining. I just recently purchased my hearing aids…thirteen days and counting. So far I think I’m doing very well with them. However like many people in this topic, I am very much a Do It Yourselfer and am trying to locate the Phonak Target software. I’ve been able to find the user guide and updated drivers but the Target 9.1 software has eluded me.
I initially went to a local audiologist because of my insurance provider, Aetna which forces you to use Nations Hearing.com in order to derive any benefit from them. They pay the first $2500/pair. I set up an appointment with a local audiologist and she did the hearing test and gave me a copy of the audiogram and a pricelist of what the different levels of hearing aids would cost. The $2500 insurance would only get me entry level replaceable battery models. Not what I was looking for. She recommended the Phonak brand because I have a Samsung 23 Ultra phone. She indicated they were the best choice for Android users. Of course the top of the line Phonak L90-RL’s were priced at $6500 meaning $5000 out of pocket. I spent the nect 10 days or so doing intensive research reading and watching everything I could to help me make a smart decision. I then contacted the audiologist and inquired about a number of things. Do they test new aids with a test box before programming, do they do REM test, would she be able to assist me if I purchased them somewhere else and didn’t like the provider for some reason. She said she normally doesn’t do the REM test… she can, but the equipment to do that is only in their centrally located ofice (they have 4 locations here) and it’s not normally required. She would be glad to see me If I wanted her services and gave me an estimate of costs for various services. During this research period I found that I could buy the same hearing aid online from several different providers for a LOT less money, $2847 vs $6500. So I thought if the local audiologist isn’t going to do the REM test, why not buy them online? So that’s what I decided to do. I ordered them on a Tuesday afternoon and they arrived Thursday early afternoon. I wore them 9 hours the first day and 14 to 18 every day since. I’m hearing much better and the only downside is that I no longer have an excuse for not hearing my wife.
But as many folks have noted on this forum, there’s always room for improvement and I’m willing to purchase a Noahlink 2 and have a go at it.
Did I make the right decision in buying them online? Only time will tell suppose. But right now I am quite satisfied with my decision.
Are there any suggestions where I can locate the Target software?