Phonak Target 7.X download link

Hi All,
I’m shopping for hearing aids, but don’t want anything I cannot program myself. Could someone send me a link to Target 7.x assuming that and Noalink Wireless programmer is what I need for a Marvel or Paradise Phonak HA?
Thanks!

Could I also get a link for Target? I just got a pair of Audéo P90s, but there is a slight mismatch. I had to travel, and now I am down with covid. The app doesn’t keep the balance settings, and remote support doesn’t work.

Thanks!

If you are shopping Phonak used rechargeable hearing aids then be careful. You may be buying a pair of bricks because the batteries are not replaceable. Read a DIY School PDF file named
(05 Buying Rechargeable Hearing Aids)

Yes, the Noahlink Wireless hearing aid programming device works for most Phonak Marvel or Paradise models. Read a DIY School PDF file named (Fitting Instructions Phonak Target). Here’s an excerpt;

1 Like

Hello,
Could someone send me a link to Target 7.x for Noahlink Wireless programmer. I need for a Paradise Phonak P90R HA? My audi is very “weak”, she failed to update my HA.
Thanks!

Thanks for the warning. I read the paper, and it is very concerning. I’m an electrical engineering professor, and have changed rechargeable batteries on lots of things. Hearing aids would not be really hard if you can get the replacements. I looked at the photos and the batteries in the Phonak HA pictured are Z23L type. I can’t find a place to buy them online, but their specs were revealed in a patent application here where it gives the physical size and other specs. It looks like if we can’t find a Z23 cell, a LIR0854 or CP0854 should work. They are not common, but I think we may be able to buy them somewhere. I haven’t bought anything yet, but am looking at the possibility.
Rob

Here’s the latest discussion on how to replace the rechargeable batteries. It’s difficult.

Yeah those Phonak ( Unitron as well) are going to be a real PITA to swap out, check out the Signia Pure AX as these look like they’ll be a bit easier to change and of course Oticon are offering the best solution at the moment as their respective battery is user replaceable.

I would also appreciate if someone sends me the link of phonak target 7.X

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.

1 Like

Thank you so very much, I am very grateful.

Hi, I am newbie to forum and I think it’s great that DIY info is out there. I was a computer tech so expect to be able to program my own devices so couls someone provide me with a link to Phonak Target, please?
Thanks

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Hello, would someone be able to PM me a link for the Target 7.x software? I have an Icube II and the latest Phonak P90 HAs. I used Target 4.x for my old HAs about 5 years ago but it’s totally out of date for my new ones.

Also; iCubeII won’t work on Paradise. ICubeII is going obsolete, though it still works for some older models. Here’s an excerpt from a DIY School PDF file named (Fitting Instructions Phonak Target).

Unfortunately you won’t be able to use iCube ll on P90, you’ll need Noahlink wireless for those.

1 Like

Hi everyone! New to the site and would love a link to the Phonak Target 7.x download. I user Costco KS 9.0 aids and would like to set up a backup pair of KS 9. Thank you in advance!

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.

1 Like

Much thanks! Very detailed instructions, so I will follow those. Thankfully I am an IT Pro so this should be a fun learning experience!

If you could suffer one more newbie question, I have one. Where can I find a guide on getting started with using the software with my aids? I want to have a good read and understand everything that is involved before I start monkeying around. Thank you in advance! ALso, I was able to complete the software installation. Beautiful instructions and simple process! Thank you!!

Yep, instructions for finding DIY School is 3 posts above and here’s a snip from a DIY School PDF file;

Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
Here’s a link to official/helpful Phonak Target Step-by-step Guide. You will need to connect your hearing aids to the fitting software using a hearing aid programming device (more on that below).