I tested trial major brands and I like Phonak and Widex. However undecided and weighing pros and cons. How about your Experience?
- reliable Bluetooth with good FM and battery span
- Bluetooth streaming sound is louder than without streaming, hence useful in noisy background
- the cons overcame by Roger Select
- reduces background noise, hence underamplify high pitch. Some words and sounds could not be picked up.
- Bluetooth streaming is the only way to hear clear in quiet Background, because is much clearer than not streaming. This cause battery draining fast in both HA and smartphone.
- high price of Roger Select, defeating the purpose of HA.
- sound quality is better; capturing more beautiful music.
- ability to control the sound desired via SoundSense app and machine learning adaptability to program according to your choice in different environment. Hence control over noisy background.
- ability to charge fuel cell
- Bluetooth streaming is not clear and low FM. Not sure if I hear directly or streaming.
- 312 battery model only available, Its battery lasts 4-5 days. 13 battery model available two months later.
I have not fully tested the Tinnitus app on both models and Phonak’s sound control app. I also understand that Phonak marvel no longer be given software updates but Widex Evoke does.