Phonak Marvel M30 vs M50 vs M70 vs M90

Here in the UK, we only get 2 year warranty for Phonak products as well.

Well that sucks since the money you’re throwing down ($2000 plus) pretty much demands a three year warranty. And remember if you’re HA does go back to the “shop” to get repaired the cost is pennies to replace various parts. Hard to see where a HA company loses money on a three year warranty, unless the total HA is completely damaged.

This document gives you some idea of the differences. I believe as someone else has suggested that the hardware may be the same, and the differences are in the software, feature wise.

Phonak Marvel Data

1 Like

You can’t actually. The speech in loud noise program is a 4 microphone narrow beam program that is not available at the 50 level. 50 can only do the regular wide directional.

That’s not to say it would necessarily make a noticeable difference, but there it is.

1 Like

I have used phonak ambra micro M since 8 years. Yesterday I bought Phonak marvel m50 $1000 (pair) It is smaller than phonak Ambra, I have bought Marvel quickly I hope it is good.

I too had Ambra hearing aids. But they were BTE UP rated and rather huge in size - even more huge than my present Naida M90 SP aids that I have now. But I find the technology in the new Marvel aids is really great and well worth the cost of the upgrade.