Phonak Lumity 90 case

Same here. Identical charging base. I’ve read it’s good for up to 3 full charges of our aids even if the base is UNPLUGGED. I’ve never put it to the test cuz with my hearing, I simply can’t “wing it” without charged-up, working aids. :slight_smile:

Thanks for responding. Your case looks like my Phonak Paradise or possibly the new waterproof Phonak Lumity. My Phonak Lumity has come with an entirely different case.

1 Like

The Lumity Life charger in the image above does have a built-in battery. That they kept that benefit only for the Life model in the Audeo Lumity devices is aggravating. Particularly now that the Naida Lumity charger has an optional battery pack, or a disposable battery option.

1 Like

Yes. It’s the same proprietary Roger protocol as in the TV Streamer. In fact with the optional charging dock the Roger On can function as another TV streamer. Charges fine without the dock via USB-C.

It’s a pricey accessory, you can almost certainly do better online. Adding the “receivers” to your Lumity devices is easy. That’s where you will have one hiccup. The "iN’ devices cost more because they come with two receivers. It’s really just software that transfers to your hearing aids. You see where I’m going with this - you’ll only get two, so also add to your spare set.

That said, it’s easy to uninstall from a hearing aid and install to another. Alternatively, you can get cheap universal Roger receivers on eBay so you can do all 4 of your hearing aids.

It sounds complicated but there are videos showing all this on YouTube and once you see it in action it’s really simple - just a series of steps. Happy to help.

Roger On is awesome for loud restaurants, family dinner table, conference rooms. Even if it didn’t connect to my laptop for Zoom meetings I’d still love it.

1 Like

I do have Lumity Life. I apologize, I left that out. I corrected my post.

OK! I’m inspired! I will have to check out those demos at Youtube, so I go in to my app’t on 9/5 informed and ready to pull the trigger on something I know more about. Thanks! :slight_smile: