Phonak Customer Service replaced my hearing aid charger free

After going around with my provider and seller of my Marvel 70r hearing aids and getting nowhere. I have an intermittent problem with my charger not charging my hearing aids. Aids are a little over 2 years old. Last resort, I called Phonak and they are sending me a new charger free. They said no need to return the one I have. A positive review for Phonak customer service.

7 Likes

That is excellent PR from Phonak, I am glad you got sorted…. As far as your AuD goes, I would throw them a wide berth when you eventually upgrade, and go elsewhere! Cheers Kev :wink:

1 Like

Rechargeable HA batteries: another layer of technology that can interact with Murphy’s Law.

I’d be more impressed if they replaced your hearing aids. How much do you think a reconditioned charger costs them? Does this make me a bad person?

Nothing wrong with hearing aids. Problem was charger. If hearing aids were bad, they have a 3 year warranty. Problem was provider told me charger was also covered for 3 years. Turned out it had a 1 year warranty. Phonak still replaced it even though it’s over 2 years old. Good service.

3 Likes