Phonak Compilot and Sumsung Galaxy Note streaming

Hello,

I have a pair of Naida Q(90)s and a new Compilot. I have paired the Compilot with my Samsung Note phone and can stream music from Pandora and the Music app with no problems. However, no streaming takes place when making or receiving a call and I can’t figure out why. It seems to me the phone should stream a call just like it does music.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

are you pushing the button on the front of the compilot to accept the call?

— Updated —

are you pushing the button on the front of the compilot to accept the call?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 and am considering a ComPilot/TVLink S. Does the ComPilot require any kind of configuring by your audi or is it just plug and play? I have Bolero Q90P aids and am having issues with telephones especially in loud environments and television audio. I don’t mind spending the money for the ComPilot/TVLink S, but I am just not sure it will help.

Thanks.

It needs to be “grouped” with your hearing aids by the audi if you want to use the remote control feature to change programs and adjust hearing aid volume. It can stream audio out of the box without any configuration.

I can now make outgoing calls using Bluetooth. I keyed the number being called and then pressed the connect button on the side of the Compilot and then pressed the dial button. After doing this the Headset icon lit up and the sound came through. I am sure that I can get it working for incoming calls.