Phonak Audeo P90-312 Issues - Anyone else?

No I don’t think so, you have a dedicated bluetooth music program programmed in your HAs ( classic 4.2 not LE) and not the App, so if you remove the App from your phone and play music directly from your phone, what happens? Or music from other Bluetooth devices, say your laptop (turn phone off) and try, I’m curious as to what happens when you do this.

2 Likes

This thread is SO helpful. I’m so disappointed with the range of the Bluetooth audio on my Phonacs. I put my phone in my pocket and the signal cuts out all the time! (My son’s AirPods are so much better, but luckily he doesn’t need hearing aids.) I also find that Bluetooth audio appears to be disrupted by rival signals when I’m out and about, unless I’m imagining it. Any thoughts?

My first ideas about the cause of BT problems, when streaming music, were wrong. At this forum I found the real solution for this issue, maybe even in this thread, but never mind. The BT streaming program for music and phone should be identical - the HA’s are not always able to see the difference and then switch from one program to the other. When I’d made the programs identical the problem did not occur any more.

I’ve never had an issue with mine but I use BTE Aids which are a lot bigger then the Audeo range. I use Phonak Sky M70 SP Aids.

I wonder if the Bluetooth antenna is a lot smaller in the Audeo range?