Phonak Acoustic phone program seems to not working

I guess at the end of the day, Duo Phone feature is NOT available on some models, but on my Lumity Life aids, both Acoustic Phone and Duo Phone feature IS available, so I’d have a choice to have either one or both set up on my aids.

Thank you for ALL your insight and info Zebras! You’re a treasure here. And GOD KNOWS I am a cinderblock with my endless questions.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Either, no! You have to have Acoustic Phone as a program for the DuoPhone feature to work.

You can have Acoustic Phone on its own without DuoPhone but you WONT GET the call IN BOTH EARS.

1 Like

I have the P70T Paradise and my Audi told me that it goes to the ear that you put the phone to only, I did add a large flat earth magnet to all my house phones because the area of function was a bit small, on my cell its Bluetooth and that’s the best.

DuoPhone feature in the Telecoil program was taken out from Marvel onwards which I don’t understand why that feature was taken away so yes it’ll go to one ear only.

Telecoil works with the magnet.

:slight_smile:

Thank you all.
Zebras is right. I looked into the target software and in the UP 30 model there is no duophone . when I change to UP 70 model I can see two ear option