Phonak accessories

Hello, I am using Phonak audéo Paradise P70-RL hearing aids and am wondering if I must purchase the Phonak TV connector or if there might be less expensive Bluetooth transmitters that might work? Thank you.

To be honest @gregoiremi613 …Phonak TV connector 2, is worth every penny… If you can get hold of one as there is a shortage, I have 2 of these, and they are brilliant pieces of kit, very versatile, you can use it with your TV, desktop or laptop, Tis also excellent for zoom calls…. Cheers Kev :wink:

3 Likes

Some folks buy the cheapo BT transmitter and it works OK. It doesn’t for others. A BT connection will use up your batteries faster than the TV Connector. (The connector doesn’t use BT.)

The risk is there is a delay between what you hear and what you see that you can’t live with.

I bought a v2.0 off ebay just a hair over $100. Use it every day for zooms and google meet.

WH

2 Likes

Thank you. You mention connector 2, how do I know it is the second version? I will be looking for a used one. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you. Understood. I will keep my eye out for one. Much appreciated.

1 Like

2.0 has volume buttons. 1.0 and 1.1 (released when a chip in 2.0 went short) don’t have volume buttons. I was issued a 1.1 and it works OK, but I have to use my app or the audio source to change volume.

Ebay Phonak TV Connector

I just gave this in another thread…

WH

1 Like

As @WhiteHat says, the 3 buttons on the top of the Phonak TV Connector 2, are clearly highlighted in white… I don’t believe the previous version has buttons on the top, although I have never seen it in the flesh… Cheers Kev :wink:

Thank you WH. I did a search for Phonak and TV and nothing came up, so I started a new question. Sorry about that, and thanks for the link.

1 Like

Thank you Kevels55. Now I know exactly what to look for.

1 Like