Perhaps Stupid Question But I Need Opinons...about Swimming

HELLO, MY 8 YEAR OLD CHILD USES HEARING AIDS BECAUSE OF “HIPOACUSIA NEUROSENSORIAL BILATERAL”. GOES TO NORMAL SCHOOL AND HE IS DOING IT VERY WELL. ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES GETS DISTRACTED BECAUSE OF THE BACK NOISES…
WELL, BUT THE POINT IS…HE DOESN´T LIKE SPORTS BUT HE SWIMS VERY WELL. HE SWIMS SINCE THREE YEARS OLD. STOPPED ON THE COOLEST MONTHS BUT STARTED AGAIN. THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST ONE THAT I HAVE LEFT HIM IN CLASSES ALLLLL YEAR LONG. BUT, SOMETIMES I THINK THAT IT IS A LITTLE RISKY BEACUSE, ALTHOUGH HE USES EARPLUG MADE BY OTICON SO NO WATER CAN GET IN THROUGH EARS. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A REALLY GOOD SPORT FOR HIM BECAUSE HIS NOSE HAS TOO MUCH CONTACT WITH WATER, CLOROX, TEMPERATE WATER…BLA BLA BLA AND ALL IS CONNECTED… AND SOMETIMES THINK WHEN HE HAS A COLD OR SOMETHING AND COMPLICATES…AND HAS TO USE ANTIBIOTICS…(i HATE THEM) THAT HE SHOULD CHANGE SPORTS…!
WHAT DO YOU THINK! AM I CRAZY OR THINKING THE RIGHT THING?

Let the darn kid swim if he likes it. He’s gonna get sick no matter what. Being active may actually help his immune system. You should be more worried about hand washing than this if you’re concerned about illness and it’s complications.