Pairing Phonak Paradise P90 with Panasonic KX-TGF675

I have a Phonak Paradise P90. I am trying to pair it with a Panasonic cordless phone KX’TGF675 which supports a Bluetooth headset but I have not been able to pair them. Can anyone help me? I have tried to disconnect all other Bluetooth connections to the hearing aid and no luck. I tried pairing to the phone base and a handset, again no luck. I use my landline (cordless) for work and it would be great if I could use the hearing aids instead of large headphones. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey sorry it won’t work, you need the correct Bluetooth profile on your land line, that Panasonic only has HSP headset profile, that’s an old 2.1 version of bluetooth, you need HFP, Hands Free Profile.

1 Like

Would my hearing aid work with the VTech IS8151-5 Super Long Range 5 Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ?

Hey I tried to find what Bluetooth profile it uses, but unfortunately it doesn’t mention in the manual, you’ll need to ask the manufacturer if it’s HFP, Hands Free Profile.

See here, @Z300M has got the information you need, seems Panasonic no longer support the very latest models of HAs.

They used to make adaptors for cordless phones that went in series with the landline and the cordless phone base that allowed the cordless phones to be used with a Bluetooth headset. I don’t know what profile they used to connect to the Bluetooth headset hsp (headset profile) or hfp (hands free profile) or both of these. I tried to locate one of these adaptors, but they don’t seem to make them anymore. I wrote to Phonak and suggested that they make this type of adaptor to be compatible with their Bluetooth heading aids, but I wouldn’t hold my breath that this will happen anytime soon or ever as Phonak does seem to make things right for their customers.