Overtuning KS10

100% agree. There is no doubt that the KS10s/Paradise can do more than enough. Getting the mold right is far more tricky. I started with power domes and am now on my 3rd mold. The fit is now as good as it has been but the question of vent size remains.

One thing I’ll add is that the relationship of the receiver/recever wire to the mold seems to make a difference. When my receivers are installed “correctly,” the molds back out. I think this is because the wire does not exert any downward pressure on the concha lock and the mold can easily back out a bit. (this is subtle. It doesn’t look different, but it makes the difference between feedback and no feedback. However, if I insert the receiver incorrectly (with concha lock pointed down), the wire seems to exert a little downward pressure on the concha lock and I get no feedback. Next time I get molds made, I’m going to see if they can take this into account.

Sorry for the confusion,this was based on no venting occlusive fitting.

Ok, yes this would be right, this is the 1mm vent working as it should, so a tight seal with a canal lock (to stop them from slipping out) and 1mm vent should be the way to go.

So yes your right it would, but that’s only with no venting, but your using 1mm so no blockage to cause that occlusion feeling.

Yes I’ve had that issue myself, but once I found the vent sizing I was happy with, I got new molds made to that size.