Oticon Streamer Pro 1.1

I’ve had this Oticon Streamer Pro. 1.1 since back on 3-24-2014. I paired it to my laptop last night and all went well. Now listening to to anything with the laptop the aids will connect for a few seconds then they loose the connection. I have the same problem if I listen to music. It will connect then after a few seconds it drops the connection. Any Ideas?
Thanks, CSB

If the products you are trying to connect to are Apple products, good luck! The only way I could or can listen to anything made by Apple is to use the patch cord that came with the Streamer. Supposedly the newer Streamer Pro will stay paired with Apple better than the older Streamers but I haven’t tried doing it with my new Streamer.

Regular laptop with Windows 7.

Is your Streamer an older 1.1 or the newer Streamer Pro 1.1?

When did the 1.1 come out? I got this back on 3-24-2014

It came out I believe in 2010. I didn’t see the Pro in the title of the thread. I believe they have a couple of updates that you may not of gotten for your Streamer. If you haven’t gotten them you can go into your audi and have them update it. It might help with keeping it paired to whatever you are pairing it to.

Thanks Seb

Streamer Pro to iPhone is still a problem. I have updated Stream Pro to firmware 3.5.3 and problem still exists. Bluetooth connection is dropped repeatedly, it then reconnects, and drops again.

This is true with iPhone 5s running iOS 9.3 and iPhone 7 running iOS 10.1.

This renders the Streamer useless to me. There is some history here, the problem started with iOS 9.2. Here’s more info:

“The current “core” specification of Bluetooth is version 4.2, implemented in December 2014. However, an addendum and series of fixes were fully adopted by the membership on December 15, 2015.AppleInsider has learned that the changes to the Bluetooth protocols specified in the addendum were implemented in in the shift from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 on December 8, 2015 which caused the breakdown of some devices.”

More detail here:

​http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/08/07/bluetooth-streaming-problems-introduced-in-apples-ios-92-remain-have-wide-ramifications

[quote=csb;144654]I’ve had this Oticon Streamer Pro. 1.1 since back on 3-24-2014. I paired it to my laptop last night and all went well. Now listening to to anything with the laptop the aids will connect for a few seconds then they loose the connection. I have the same problem if I listen to music. It will connect then after a few seconds it drops the connection. Any Ideas?
Thanks, CSB[/quote]

Well my problem is if I make an appointment and they do a firmware update and it still drops the connection, why waste the time? Besides the Insur. doesn’t cover this so I’d be out that $$$$ also.