Oticon Streamer battery replacement

Would some kind soul please tell me how to open a streamer case without damaging it and possible battery source ?
Thanks,
aben

If we are talking about the Streamer 1.2 or 1.4 what I do is place a small jewelers screwdriver on the backside of the Streamer just between the case and the silver stripe going the length of the case, gently pry the two pieces apart, you will need to work your way down the case as there are five locking tabs on each side that will need to be released. The first tabs are about 1/4" from the top of the Streamer and then there is a gap of about 1", then the next three are about 1/2" apart until they stop about 3/8" from the bottom of the case, It also helps to work one side and then the other as you are freeing the two halves apart. Good luck!

Thanks seb, do you know of a replacement source for the battery ?
aben

Someone on the forum said the Ipod battery is the same voltage, size and has a longer life than the Oticon battery. I think you can buy the Ipod battery on Ebay or Amazon.

Thanks seb, it is a 450 mA but it has a PCB on it, of course, the PCB could be transplanted to the new battery.