Oticon streamer 1.2 compatibility

I have oticon opn aids, and iphone 3 and am using iphone just as a remote for aids (have installed oticon app, and it works with aids). Does anyone have any idea if 1.2 streamer is compatible with opn1/iphone 3 combination?
Thanks

Think you’ll need the ConnectClip streamer to use with your OPNs.

Thanks for your response. Don’t they advertise opn as “iphone ready”, so no intermediary devices?

It might be that your iPhone is too old but have you tried to pair it with your OPNs?

I have paired mobile with opn1 via app, it works. Just don’t know how to enable direct streaming, if it’s possible at all the way I imagined. If someone call me, I am supposed to hear via aids directly, right?

I have paired mobile with opn1 via app, it works. Just don’t know how to enable direct streaming, if it’s possible at all the way I imagined. If someone call me, I am supposed to hear via aids directly, right?

I don’t use iPhone5 or later. Maybe this post will help.

for getting sound you need to make a few settings in the iphone central settings app. goto general>accessibility> MFi hearing aids. there you make adjustments and connect the OPN.

But it can also be that your Iphone does not support the technology that it needs, the BLE and audio streaming over BLE. (BT low energy)

Iphone is connected, I can increase /decrease volume via it. Streaming looks like an issue.

We used TV Adapter 3.0 and it worked great.

Ok, but I expected direct streaming from iphone to aids, is it possible at all? Or I am missing something here?

Yes, it’s possible. I don’t use iPhone and I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. So I will leave it to someone else to say how to stream music from your iPhone directly to Oticon Opns.

I think @MilosDj was interested in how to stream music?

Maybe it’s the name of this thread that makes others not respond to how to stream music from your iPhone to your Oticon Opns. Maybe you should use the Oticon ON app, or maybe just open a thread with the title How to stream music from your iPhone to your Oticon Opns.

Well the first post says he is using an iphone 3. That’s way before mfi was supported. That didn’t happen until ver 9x of the operating system. What is that? iPhone 5 or so? Once mfi is supported streaming music is as complicated as starting the music app.

I use a 5c and it works fine.

4S was the first MFi aid.

Well he says it connects and he can change the volume so likely it isn’t an iPhone 3.

It is iPhone 4s and iOS version is 9.3.5, just checked

To use the Made for iPhone hearing aids, you need one of these devices with iOS 7 or later:

1. iPhone 4s and later