Oticon SmartCharger compatible with Intent?

Oticon SmartCharger compatíble with reals is compstible intent?

No the real aids and INTEND aids use different charging methods.
The aids are different sizes and use different size batteries. The Reals are technically wireless charging and the INTEND are contact charging.

My audiologist here in Canada had a Oticon training for the Intent yesterday and they told her they will have a new charger this fall available for the Intent.

I’m guessing this will be a travel charger.
I had to buy a box right now to put my Intent charger in as there’s no cover that goes over the hearing aids. I’m afraid my cat will just eat my Intent without that :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sure your cat has no INTENTion to eat your Intents! :joy_cat:

Cats I don’t have but three small dogs I do. I have been wearing aids for 20 years and have had dogs all that time. I have also been an avid camper, hunter, and hiker, and in that 20 years I have had my aids sent in for repair i believe 4 times if that many. I have never lost or misplaced my aids. And my guys, dogs, have been trained to not take what doesn’t belong to them. My guys sleep and live in our home go on camping trips with us, they do sleep in kennels but never locked in them after they go through puppy hood and training.

:rofl:

That’s a good one :wink:

2 Likes

My cat had a tendency to try and eat my silicone ear moulds when I had my Opns so I did have to ensure they were kept out of reach!

Sadly, I said goodbye to her three weeks ago so I guess not so much of an issue now :pensive:

I’ll definitely get the travel charger but the charger with Intents is very small, probably smaller than my GaN charger that I also travel with so it’s actually not bad size wise.