Oticon Genie 2

Hi all. I’m looking to download the Oticon Genie program. Can anyone help?

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

I also need the Oticon Genie software if you or someone else could help me out I would appreciate it. I already have the Noahlink device and software for it.
Thanks.

Sure, great you have your NW sorted out already.

Asking for the Oticon Genie 2 SW! NW is ready to go :slight_smile: Thanks alot

I also need the Oticon Genie software if you or someone else could help me out I would appreciate it.

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon,
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own, OR
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Opn-OpnS
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

I also need the Oticon Genie2 software if you or someone else could help me out I would appreciate it. Many thanks in advance. I read the DIY school. :slight_smile:

It seems you’ve done multiple posts on this, you could delete some :wink:

Any way I can get a download link for the genie 2 software?

Welcome to the forum, sure but you need the Noahlink, plus always a good idea to read the user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

I have the noahlink but just need the software

Any chance I can get a link to the Genie software? Noah link is on its way for me. Thank you!

Hi there, sure it’s available, great your trying DIY out, post results as this would be great for others.

Hello, can i get Genie link? Thanks you very much @tenkan

Hi there, sure, you do have your Noahlink wireless because it’s needed for any DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I have oticon opn’s with old firmware with usb dongle which seems no longer supported in new genie, any chance that you have genie from like 2020/2021?

Yep check your PM, cheers