Oticon Genie 2 2021.2 is here!

The new version was released today, and include some new features, including the much touted (by Oticon) MyMusic program for the Oticon More.

A google search will get you where you need to go.
The More firmware will also get updated to version 1.1.1.
More fun for us More-ons!

1 Like

I installed the 2021.2 but I don’t see the MyMusic feature as part of this version. In the Program Manager it’s still just Music. Also, I thought that they mention that MyMusic can be turned on or off in the ON app, so why would it need to be enabled in Genie 2 2021.2?

As I explained in one of the other threads on the main forum, it is enabled in genie 2 and then of course it shows up in the oticon on ap instead of music.
That bulletin is definitely misleading.
I don’t know why it doesn’t show up on your version of genie that’s interesting
Is it possible that doesn’t show up until you update the firmware on the more hearing aids?

Yeah, it’s most likely because I didn’t have a real More to update the firmware on. I bet that the More needs the latest firmware in order for MyMusic to show up.

1 Like

Thanks for the link. My 48 hour tinkering binge continues :slight_smile:

How do I get a software?

Right here.

Need help for Genie 2 2021.2 download.

Sure, it’s easily available.

Check out this link DIY - Self Programming the Oticon Opn – How To - #402 by Zebras at the end for @pvc 's instruction.

Thanks for a quick response. I joined this Forum today.
I have two Oticon More 1’s and would like to download and use Genie 2 2021. I do not have the link for the download. Do you have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

Yes, But you will need to read your PMs/Private Messages to read the suggestions.

Tip: Click your own Avatar on the upper right of your computer monitor.

Thank you. I downloaded Genie 2 2020.1 as per your advice.
I am not sure, but I should probably update to 2022.1 before imputing my data.
Any suggestions how to update to 2022.1?

Click this link;

1 Like