Oticon Connectclip disconnects

My Oticon Opn Connectclip disconnects after one minute when in microphone mode. I have researched online and have not found a resolution. It functions well otherwise. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to correct this situation? Thanks in advance.

Could try clearing all pairings in CC and re-pairing…

In what environment does this happen? With CC near aids? With CC across the room with a presenter and the room full of devices?

I tried re-pairing 3 times, but that did not help. It seems to happen every time, no matter in what environment (loud, quiet, home, restaurant, etc.) and it dangles around my neck and close to my hearing aids.
I will have to take it up with my audiologist, but that inconvenient for me. Thanks for the reply.

I don’t know if this will help you or not, but I ran across a situation recently when I sent my OPN 1s in for service due to some noise floor in my left one. But I sent both in anyway because it’s near my 3 year warranty expiration, so I wanted both serviced before the warranty is up. They ended up replacing my older OPN 1’s with 2 brand new ones (with different serial numbers). So when I tried to pair these new ones to my ConnectClip and TV Adapter 3.0, for some reason only the right one would pair and the left one would not pair with either the ConnectClip or the TV Adapter 3.0. However, both paired OK with my iPhone.

I went to Genie 2 and checked and first of all, Genie 2 said that these OPNs have different serial numbers than the ones in my profiles, which is correct. I clicked OK and Genie 2 went ahead and accepted them. But then I noticed that the ConnectClip and TV Adaptor 3.0 pages would only show the red dash but not the blue dash, while the iPhone shows both red and blue dashes. This is telling me that somehow Genie 2 is not accepting (or seeing?, or pairing?) the left OPN. When I hover my mouse in the area for those devices, I see a icon appear on the lower icon, which I think is a “clear connection” icon. I clicked on it and it cleared the red and blue dashes. I saved it, then re-pair both my OPNs with the ConnectClip and TV Adapter, and this time both the right AND the left OPN works OK.

Long story short, it looks like you cleared the pairing and re-pair several times through the ConnectClip. But maybe you haven’t tried clearing out the connection between your OPN and the ConnectClip in Genie 2. Try have your audi clear it out in Genie 2 to see if it helps with your issue or not.

1 Like