This past week I learned that I have high frequency hearing loss rated moderate to severe. I would like to receive your opinions regarding the hearing aids that have been recommended to me.
- Retired at 53 due to Epilepcy.
- Children all grown and on their on.
- Primary hearing activity is normal conversing with my tender voiced wife, telephone conversations, visits with friends (usually no more than four of us at a time), conversing at resturants.
- Very limited travel.
- No more sporting event attendance
- No more car race event attendance
- Major television and movie watching with our home theater system.
- Bird watching and strolling in our gardens.
Here is the list of recommended hearing aids:
- Audibel Virtue 12 ($4800) batteries extra
- Opticon Delta 4000 ($3400), 5000 ($4000) or 8000 ($6000) with free batteries for life