Opn reboots randomly

I’ve been wearing Opn2s for six months and the right aid reboots randomly with the jingle playing at the end of the reboot. I logged this issue by date. However, two weeks ago I heard the left aid do the same thing!

Last week the Audi provided OPN1s as a loaner the right aid just rebooted like my 2s that were returned for replacement.

I like my aids, just wonder if anyone has noticed the same issue.
Thanks!

0 Likes

They will do that at times. I have OPN1s ITE aids and my aids have done it 3 or 4 times since the first of December. Normally when it happens it is due to a sound overload.

0 Likes

I have had my Opn S 1 miniRITEs for almost 2 months now and have yet to have that happen.

0 Likes

My OPN 1 reboots randomly once in a while. Maybe once every few weeks to a month. It used to reboot more often but the latest firmware had reduced the frequency of reboots significantly. But it still does. I’m not too worried about it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. These are great aids, I’m catching insects on the fly!

Bill

0 Likes

I have OPN 1 and this has happened to me too. I’m creating a Google Keep record of all the times this happens and the circumstances of this reboot, such as air humidity, temperarura, sound conditions of the moment, to try to get listed on the reason that makes it happen.

0 Likes