One of the earmolds I wear feels like its collecting moisture?

I’m not sure if this is a thing but I recently got a new mold because my old one was too loose. Anyway, the past couple of weeks I’ve felt like the mold on my right ear feels a bit… wet on the bottom portion. So I take it out and dry it and put it back in but then it feels like it has accumulated moisture or something. Does that mean there is a small gap in my mold that cause me to feel this way? I’ve never had this issue before in my 23 years of wearing hearing aids so I’m not sure if anyone knows what I mean or what I’m talking about. I’m going to re-do my mold tomorrow but before I do, I’d like to see an input from some users who have experienced this because I want to know why it feels like this in the first place. My left earmold feels fine though, this issue is only on my right ear.

Also, I forgot to mention that I have custom earmold (soft silicone, I believe).

What I notice, is after hours of constantly wearing my HAs with earmolds, they start to feel loose and misplaced. When I take them off, there is moisture accumulated.
Is this something to be taken care of somehow?
Did you solve your problem?