OMG what is this? super happy!

this. that’s what I’ll be getting so my RIC hearing aids will be connected! :smiley:

Just found out my Soundclip-A device is on backorder, WTF???

Supplychain shortages have whacked a lot of things. I got a TV Connector with the old design because they had parts for them, but not the new. So they have V 1, 2, and 1A. When my Roger Mic came, it came without the dock. They are missing a chip they need for the dock. A number of things I’ve heard go on backorder.

WH

I agree with you!!! like why??? (thankfully I got my Bluetooth headphones thanks to my bf LOL)

I found a tv connector v2 and a dock for the mic on ebay. Fast, reasonable prices.

nice (my headphones was from Amazon) yes, they are in my favorite color too

Why a BT dongle? Im curious, does Oticon use standard BT for their TV streamers or mics? I thought Oticon only uses MFi or ASHA?
My Resound TV streamer was connected to my TV by an optical cable then streamed in my aids by using something other than BT so as to save aid battery life and offer streaming with no out of sync issues and better sound than BT. Tnx

it’s for my computer so I don’t disturb my mother with everything turned up! :stuck_out_tongue:

(she always asks me to turn it down… SO ANNOYING!)

1 Like

So the PhoneClip allows you to stream from a Windows Laptop to your aids? I wasn’t aware that technology existed, except for Phonak

the Soundclip A can connect me to audio sources that has Bluetooth which is super awesome

1 Like