NOAHlink Wireless Programmer can' t detect Siemens Pure 3bx

I bought a NOAHlink Wireless programmer to configure my Siemens Pure 3bx devices. However, when connecting via different versions of Connexx Eight (8.3, 8.4, 9.0) my devices are not detected by the programmer.

The programmer itself is successfully installed and is detected by Connexx Eight. When trying to read the data of the Hearing aids the programmer displays green LEDs, and after a second Connexx Eight gives an error that the hearing aids are not detected. I put the hearing aids that I just switched on very close to NOAHlink Wireless, which did not help either.

Has anyone had them connected? How did you do that?

Thank you!

Here’s a reference you should read/understand Product portfolio catalog 2017 PDF.

Page 109;

Page 31: Find Programming Adapter size 13 or Noahlink Wireless. These two methods are listed for Pure 13 BT Primax. So you can use Noahlink Wireless for Pure 13 BT Primax

Page 116: Find Programming Adapter for Pure Binax. You can use ConnexxAir or you can use a CS44 caple plus a Programming adapter/Programming Pill/size 312 for the Pure Binax. Noahlink Wireless is not listed as a programming device for the Pure Binax. Why? Because it is not a newer Bluetooth Low Energy/BLE enabled hearing aid.

3 Likes

Sad, I thought it would fit my hearing aids. :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you for the info!

If you are thinking of selling the Noahlink wireless, how much would you sell it for?
You could sell it and by a used or new ConnexxAir device.

I’ve never had experience selling things online, I don’t know how much it’s gonna cost to ship.
But I replied in personal messages.

Hang on to it. Going forward most hearing aids are compatible. Signia starts with their NX and up.

1 Like

How to choose a programming device to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try to learn more about them

Future models of Signa hearing aids will use the wireless programmer.