Noahlink Wireless instruction

No one suggested doing this, but when the new Rexton models are out, maybe then it’ll get updated (the Rexton not Connexx)

THAT’S WHAT I SAID, the update was for Signia, nothing to do with Rexton!

Yep that’s right, so after all that other cut and paste rubbish you printed off was for what, no one asked for it, which is why I said it’s just confusing, the OP is new to this remember.

AT NO TIME DID I SAY THAT, that’s your interpretation of it. Sorry that you’ve misunderstood, hopefully the OP will be able to get everything sorted/programmed ok.

No need to shout. I can make yet another attempt to correct my misunderstanding, and figure out exactly what you are you trying to say? Maybe your point is that 9.8 is bigger than 9.7. Basic math, right? Is that it?

You must bipolar, I shouted to see if it would help you understand… But you’ve misunderstood yet again!
You’ve now hijacked this thread.

To the OP, I hope you can get your HAs programmed with the information contained so far, I’d suggest you start a new topic in the forum if you want some more advice, there’s plenty of us DIY folks here on hearingtracker to help you along, some have actually DIY’d those very KS7 you have. Good luck

I started a new thread with a more precise question. You all have been helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Okay, if I misunderstood; How about an answer to a simple question. Why are you telling the OP about a later version of Connexx when he is already using the correct Rexton 9.7 version?