NHS Nathos aids

I had target 8 with latest update I have now uninstalled it and reinstalled the omly version I had which is 7.0.5 and added the code. yest its showing all the nova hearing aids but will not accept them when using noahlink, it finds them but comes up unsuported so i decided to update as sugested but… for some unknown reason the version i have of Targer does not have upgrade anywhere to be seen?

Oh that’s interesting. I have them on my Target but don’t have the Nova so I’ve never tried to connect.

Yes there is no upgrade. Not sure why. You have to uninstall, reinstall, if you then need to upgrade, that’s when you put the code in.

You did delete the Phonak in the installation code part and then type the code in?

Sorry not unsuported it say unknown

I totally uninstalled phonak target and reinstalled and added the code you supplies ( thank you btw) it shows the nova aids but states unkown

There likely won’t be a firmware update but go to the firmware part and see if it sees the hearing aid at that part of the software? Got to do one Aid at once.

EDIT - it says fitting device not compatible with hearing aids as that circle symbol is next to the hearing aid part.

Maybe theres a firmware update for the Noahlink Wireless?

The noahlink wireless was updated this morning

I’ll tag @tenkan as he/she knows a lot and might know?

Thank you for the help so far

That’s okay. It’ll be good to find out the issue.

I don’t actually know anyone near me with the Nova so I can’t test my software out.

I hope it’s not because the code is no use anymore.

@r.brits

Might be worth seeing if you can connect via remote session and your App?

The Aids has to be connected via NL Wireless first for the remote stuff to work but as the hospital have set up the Aids, it should work.

Might tell you if the issue is the software or the NL Wireless.

I had a look at updating the firmware on the novas but again unsaported

oK… got it working.
1 uninstall all software everything
2. install version ?? I used 7.03
3 use the normal phonak as the code
4 install all sound media options
5 once up and running update to version 8
6 when installing use the code you greatfully supplied and there you go working perfectly

still has all the original and the new Nathos ones

Thank you for your help once again

3 Likes

Awesome.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a newbie here, and didn’t know you could even do this. It’ll be months before my next clinic visit and wondered if a generous soul could also share the NHS code and link to the 7.3 software. I’m keen to see if there are any adjustments I can make myself.

:pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Zebras
Can you please send me the NHS code and link too, I need to help someone program the hearing aids. Any help is greatly appreciated. Many Thanks

Brilliant! This worked.
Many Thanks

1 Like

Hi Zebras

Can you please send me the link to NHS target software? I need that too.

Thanks

Hi, I have a few nathos aids, would like to program with Target, would you be able to help with the code please

HI I am new and hoping someone could help or advise I have the NHS Nathos hearing aids with bluetooth and the “Noah link wireless” with target 8.1 and the hearing aids are recognised as “Unknown hearing aid” but showing the serial numbers same as the pictures illustrated in the above thread reply’s. The hearing aids are recognised in the mobile phone app because I the noise cancellation and for speech enhancement in noisey environments as I have moderate hearing loss of higher frequencies in both ears. Is there a certain version of Target I need to access them and program them. Thanks in advance

I’m trying to programme a pair of Nathos S+ Micro from about 2015, but my Target (9.0.5) and Noalink Wireless 2 aren’t picking them up at all (that is, they don’t show in the list of hearing aids discovered - it’s as if they’re not turned on or in range). That particular set up can pick up other hearing aids fine, so the hardware and software are working.

Do I need an older version of Target or an older wireless interface?

Thanks for help!