New update to My Phonak app

@PeterH

There only seems to be one widget for iPhone as well.

Weird.

That is weird, as it does nothing really

I have a lot of issues with the updated Myphonak app on an Iphone 13 pro and the bluetooth connection with my Audeo Lulity 90R (FYI this is the 1st time I use hearing aids). It works well until I shut down my hearing aids, then it’s impossible to re-establish the connection, even if I close and reopen Myphonak or if I close and re-open the blue-tooth on my Iphone. The only solution I found is to put both aids in the charger box which is not very paractical. Any better solution? Thank you

have you tried to delete the app and then download and install the app again?

Yes I did but I will redo it once

Thank you for you feed back. Do you have no issue when you shut down your aids volontarily or not and want to restart them? I cannot reconnect them unless I put them for few seconds in the charging box

The widget on my Samsung A34 works fine.

Can anyone tell me if the my phonak app can also be installed on a smartwatch? I was thinking of getting one with eSim so as not to carry my smartphone with me in some situations, and I would like to also have the my phonak app.

Aha! Found it!
(The latest update to my Android app tells me about the “Widget for volume adjustment, program change and mute” but doesn’t tell me how to install it. What am I missing?)

@KiwiJohn
On Android, just long press on a vacant area on your home screen, and a window should come up with options, which includes Widgets. Clicking on that, will bring up a list of all apps that have widgets, then select MyPhonak. Not sure on iphone.

1 Like

One thing I just noticed about the widget (on iPhone): It shows the charge levels of the aids while they’re off and in the charger. I turned them off and put them in, then watched the numbers creep up over the next half hour. I’m certain they’re off. I don’t think the app did that before.

UPDATE: They’ll connect while they’re off and in the charger. If you take them out of the charger, they’ll disconnect, and you have to either turn them on or put them back in the charger to make them reconnect. Interesting!

@PeterH
Excellent! Thanks for assistance.

1 Like