Long story short - my Naida’s were placed inside my towel next to the pool. My son did not know and used the towel. The Naida’s fell into the pool. They were in the pool and under water for about 5 seconds. I immediately took the batteries out, disconnected the hook and opened the little door compartment. I then ran the blow-dryer on low setting with no heat for about 10 minutes, then overnight put them in one of those portable de-humidifiers in a jar. They seem totally normal this morning; everything seems to work in all programs.
Does anyone know if there was any permanent damage? Is there some type of diagnostic test that can be performed to determine if they are running at optimal levels?
I know they are water “resistant” but they were submerged under water and the battery compartment was open, so I don’t thing anything was sealed.
My Audi is not available until next week, so I wanted to know if any one has any comments or advice.