New myPhonak app

I have the Audeo P90-R HAs paired to an iPhone. The current App was updated to 4.0.6 about 4 months ago. The App screens don’t look anything like those in the link listed by Zebra. Another App learning curve challenge I guess.
And I just got a low cost FitBit type watch to track heart rate and other health info.

1 Like

New app hit Android today

Looks like all health features are linked to a 3rd party website. I don’t see anything in the actual app.

Step count seems to be integrated/functonal for paradise HA.

1 Like

7/6/22 My iPhone just showed a MyPhonak update. Could have been earlier, but I just now saw it. Got it downloaded. Now to see how it works.

Update : shows Version 6.1.0

Audeo P90-R and iPhone - MyPhonak Health shows 1276 steps, smart watch app shows 679 steps, iPhone Health shows 1129 steps. I kind of liked one point on the curve info!!

2 Likes

Downloaded…let’s see how this works.

The health section isn’t important to me.

Let’s see if the hearing aids work better and quicker.

DaveL
Toronto

If you run into problems it’s suggested you uninstall and reinstall app

1 Like

Seems to be much more responsive…. Connected to my aids from my iPhone 12, almost instantaneously… Impressive, usually it would take approximately 10 seconds or so, although I never actually timed this. So far the omens seem promising, we might have an app that actually works…. Fingers crossed, cheers Kev :grin:

3 Likes

Have done the update to the new version. Seems that unfortunately all health tracking features require a registered Phonak account. Apart from that I have noted that the connection to hearing aids seems to be quicker established and the firmware version of your hearing aids is now displayed. (In my case 1.1.14.0)

3 Likes

I think I’ll try it for a couple of days first. An instant response on my part doesn’t help anyone. But the update seems to have gone through smoothly and let me log into my account

1 Like

I wouldn’t have expected the stepcount to be included in all, just the rechargables since they have the gyros for tap and knowing if you are walking.

The new app version does connect to the aids quite a bit quicker than the old one. A couple seconds, but not 10-15.

Don’t really like how they have laid out the screens. Text intensive UI.

It’s OK, I guess. I thought we could change which programs were on the buttons from the ones we create ourselves, but this says go talk to your HCP if you want a change.

WH

1 Like

But is the update only available for the US? I still don’t see it.

Got it here in Australia this morning. Had to go to the apple App Store and download it manually. Boy is it different, and quicker.

Just got the New app on Google Play store.

New app just showed up on my phone today, Jy 7. Wonder if it works with Costco KS 9s

Being able to edit the various program names, including the fitted ones, is nice.

I just upgraded the latest version of Myphonak app and it is really fast. Thank you Phonak and thanks everyone for the post.

1 Like

It looks like another benefit is that it stays connected after you go to other apps.

I connected to the app, went to my browser and then went back to the Phonak app and it was still connected to my hearing aids

Got the Android version 6.1.0 for my Galaxy S22 this morning (7/7). Definitely connects to the hearing aids much faster.
There is a new version of the My Phonak App User Guide available on the Phonak website in the Product Support section.

1 Like

The new App arrived on my phone today. I had to repair my aids, my previous saved program that I only setup on Tuesday was wiped.
Half the screen is taken up with ‘adverts’. Visible is Remote Support, scroll down to Tips & FAQs.
Health gives average wearing time in hours and minutes vice hours and decimals. It has a Health Resources option.
Program management tells me I am in Current TV, on the main page with the volume controls the programs are shown with buttons along the top and the ability to rename them. At least you can see if it is stuck on ‘yesterdays’ program.