New chime from Opn aids

My Octicon Opn 2 left aid gives me different beeps on different days. I lose track of them. Most of the time when both aids are in I get my welcome beeps followed by 3 beeps, sound goes off, 3 beeps again sound returns. Even though my volume but is clean and moves freely I get no sound change, or its beep. Put in right aid only and have no 3 beeps or the other multiple beeps. No issues with the sound button on this ear, it goes up with, or without the right aide being in. No Bluetooth left aide, and right will only work when left side is not on. Grrrr! Sounds like Octicon should have a recall on these Aides!

I think 3 beeps means “low battery”.

New batteries or not, it makes no difference. I changed out the receiver today with same results.

I dont touch any buttons on my hearing aids. and I dont even know what a flight mode is. I see this topic is 2 years old. I am new to the forum. Has this issue been resolved and if so how can I find it?

I get 4 tones in my right ear then the same 4 in my left year. about 10 times yesterday. no rhyme or reason or pattern. changed batteries of course. but no effect.