Nano RX2000

Hi, because I am researching hearing aids for my mom, I am getting bombarded with ads for HA’s. This one popped up and it seems too good to be true…but I want to check it out anyway. Does anyone have these? They don’t require programming? Fitting? Any info on this company or this model in particular would be wonderful.

1 Like

0 Likes

Check this out:

1 Like

GSL!!! Thank you so much for responding. You likely saved me from buying these! I subscribed to his station and will lodge a formal complaint with facebook for even helping them market them to me. These should be illegal.

2 Likes

Here’s another link

0 Likes

Does any one know about the Nano RX200? Are they any good and is the company good?

Henry hsknoll@comcast.net

0 Likes

This is the first hit using Google.

0 Likes

just out of curiosity I started a chat with them. he disappeared from the chat when I asked about the new law. when he lied and called them hearing aids.

As of January 2019 ALL Nano Hearing Aid devices are digital hearing aids. In early 2018, we had two models that were amplifiers, but we stopped selling all amplifiers because our hearing aid technology has advanced so much and customers want real, powerful hearing aids only, so that’s all we make now :slight_smile:

I thought the new law had not gone into effect yet.

about over the counter hearing aids

0 Likes