MyPhonak App Update - 6.2.3.1185

Yes I have the lumity life 90, and I did update the firmware. I’m just not sure what if anything changed. It still takes about 5 seconds to connect to the myPhonak app (I did update the app also.) I’m just curious as to what changes may have been done.

Wow I had no idea it was there lol

Is this actually the most up to date for the P90R?

Ok thanks! Can you please report of you see any improvement/change in the next days, for example in terms of battery life, responsiveness, etc…?

Thank you!

@sundance I don’t know if that is most current. I was upgraded in December over a year ago, but I haven’t seen a higher version out. That’s why I was asking. Thanks for the response!

WH

Yes - I checked with my Audi yesterday.

2 Likes

My L90 were updated to 1.0.6.0 today. Officially, it was only stability improvements.

1 Like

Yeah, well. I’ve had L90 trails now for 3 weeks with 1.0.5.0 (I think it was) and got yesterday my own ones with 1.0.6.0 . I (you?) cannot tell any difference in “stability improvement” between these two versions.

I hate it when they tell this common nonsense instead of a (more) detailed changelog of what was done. If I would hand out this kind of “information” to our customers, they would not stop ringing me to get the information they deserve. Especially for the price they ask for their products!

This is exactly what was written in the software of the acoustician

I know…and it still tells you: nothing.

How are you notified that the app needs updating?

I just updated my Audeo L90-RT’s with 1.0.6.0 after I upgraded Target to version 8.1. My smartphone app didn’t recognize the new version number until I unpaired the HA’s and paired them again, then it recognized the change. Very odd. The app was automatically updated on my smartphone several days ago. So far so good but it’s been only a few hours, time will tell. I was hoping for a bit more of a description on the new update other than “stability improvement”.

I upgraded the app and then started have very long connection times with my Lumity’s. I deleted the app, deleted the bluetooth pairing for both Bluetooth Classic and LE. I then reinstalled the app and re-connected. It fixed everything.

Jordan

4 Likes

After some use myPhonak App would not connect to my HAs - just a spinning wheel. I was continually having to close out the app and re-open it.

A trick to fixing this (as described on Phonak’s customer support page) is to click the “Devices” button. This did indeed seem to fix this issue. Connects very fast now.

Would be interested if this works for others?

3 Likes

Worked for me on my iPhone 14 Pro Max. Having to close out the app and re-open each time is a nuisance.

Jordan

2 Likes

@JordanK thank you for your updates and experiences with your Lumity HAs. My connection to app seems to take a bit of time too and I will delete app &start everything again. My question is does the app stay running while I use the phone. Seems like if I open the app, it has to connect again. Does this seem correct. I had P90s, but can’t really recall how they connected. TIA Jordan.

I did find this out also , but actually I thought I had just waited long enough and it connected. Thanks for info

Great!!!

WH

You don’t have to delete and reinstall the app. Open the app. If it doesn’t connect, click on the DEVICES tab on the bottom. It should then connect and that seems to fix the issue for some crazy reason.

Let us know if that worked. This is what Phonak posted in the Support section of the app. Worked for me.

Jordan

3 Likes

5 Likes

After trying this workaround (which is only needed every now and again) I have to say that the HAs connect to the phone much quicker!

That’s a nice improvement!

2 Likes