MyPhonak App Update - 6.2.3.1185

You don’t have to delete and reinstall the app. Open the app. If it doesn’t connect, click on the DEVICES tab on the bottom. It should then connect and that seems to fix the issue for some crazy reason.

Let us know if that worked. This is what Phonak posted in the Support section of the app. Worked for me.

Jordan

3 Likes

5 Likes

After trying this workaround (which is only needed every now and again) I have to say that the HAs connect to the phone much quicker!

That’s a nice improvement!

2 Likes

Crazy! I agree. After doing it the app now seems to connect almost immediately.

Seems like a bug they should squash in there somewhere.

It’s also working for me! Glad to have that problem solved – the app was becoming useless.

So weird. Ever since I tried this fix (i.e. Clicked once on the devices tab in the app), I have not had a single issue connecting my Lumity hearing aids using the MyPhonak App. It connects fast every single time since that one click.

Very strange but I’m glad it now works really well.

Jordan

2 Likes

Jordan, I followed your lead. Same result.
DaveL
Mississauga

2 Likes

My Audeo Life P90-RL have Software 1.1.14.0 I got them from the VA in September of 2022

1 Like

Update 6.4.0.1355 this morning seems to have corrected the connection bug. I no longer have to switch to the devices tab in order to connect.

As always, YMMV. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally, maybe, Phonak have got this app working properly. I’m noticing this also.

1 Like

Same here and the connection is very fast.

2 Likes

Latest Apple update occurred a couple weeks ago (June 2023):

“General bug fixes and improvements”

1 Like

Was that an Android update? My phone is showing 6.4.1.809. Playstore does not show any pending updates for MyPhonak app. Is there a way to check for updates?

For an android update the simplest way I’ve found is to look up the app in the Playstore. If there’s an update, it will say Update. If no update, it will say Open. This assumes app is already installed on the phone.

Sorry, No. iPhone update…from their App store.

DaveL
Toronto

6.5.0 came out Aug 14, 2023 in the USA.

1 Like

Mine is 6.5,0.1543. Is there different versions for iPhone & android?

IOS update approximately 2023.Sep 06

General bug fixes.

How to figure out what version you have…

iPhone SE

myPhonak
Support
About my Phonak

“myPhonak
Version 6.5.1.1572”

Couldn’t remember how to do it; had to figure it out. Decided to share for others.

1 Like

Wonder if the EasyLine app will similarly see an update. I’ve been pleasantly surprised that Sonova has updated the app in line with the myPhonak version. Presumably support was written into the contract they had with Costco.