Music on the iPhone adjusted for your hearing loss

I have the most recent version of your equalizer. I don’t see how to adjust the right and left channel. (I also have low vision and may have missed it.)

I really enjoy your software!

Thanks, Jeff

jilgreer1: to equalize both ears separately you tap the settings icon

to reach this screen (see attached)
where you switch the stereoEQ switch to ‘on’

then you can simply flick from left to right ear in the curve screen.

Let me know if you need a more step by step instruction.

T

Hi Tibor,

That isn’t the settings screen I get with my version. Mine starts with Headroom, then Background color, Spectrum color, Spectrum lines, Keep display on, and Play in background.

That is all.

When I did a search on iTunes, the most recent version is v 1.1.3, Jan. 24, 2011 for $2.99. It indicates that it is the one installed on my iPhone 4G.

Thanks for you help.

Jeff

Well, then you are not using Equalizer.

itunes link:

audioforge.ca
Equalizer is currently on version 2.20

I have the right one now. It is working perfectly. Thanks!

Glad you figured it out :slight_smile:

Just downloaded the app, works great!!! I need to get my actual chart from the audiologist on Wednesday and fine tune each side, but can already tell a difference just by the adjustments I made so far.

Cool let me know how things work with the chart!

Maybe I’m missing something here. Most, here, use HA. They are already adjusted to “equalize” their hearing. I am assuming this is for people who don’t wear an HA or don’t at certain times - maybe like playing music thru headphones when at the gym etc.
I don’t have an iphone - am a BBerry person. I listen to Pandora a lot in when in the car, but play it thru the car system w. my HA on.
Sure would have used something like this before I “gave in” and got HA - IF it were available for BB phones.
…mike

...mike