With Phonak Marvel M70 13T i have to click 3x long, to change from manual program 2 to 1 (2 - 3 - autosense - 1).
I don´t understand, why the Marvels do not get more options for the
I think that wouldn’t be a problem with a firmware update + target update.
Generally at least 8 key functions would be conceivable:
- Top right short = louder
- Bottom right short = quieter
- Top left short = program higher
- Bottom left short = program down
- Top right long = “OK Google, or Siri” (e.g. “what is the time?”)
- Bottom right long = loudspeaker off (in very loud situations)
- Top left long = hands-free microphone off (speaking into phone in case of noise).
- Bottom left long = Bluetooth off (so that someone else can continue the call).
I mailed this suggestion for improvement today to sonova apps, but maybe that is the wrong adress?!
What do you think about more possible buttonfunktions?
It only have to be optional, so that someome who wishes only 2-3 options could deaktivate more.