MicroPover V 300d dAZ + Maxit Bluetooth Loopset

Shortly I purchased a MaxIt Bluetooth loopset from http://www.tecear.com.
My aim was to have a bluetooth neckloop which connects with my mobile phone.
The bluetooth functionality of the neckloop in combination with my mobilephone (HTC S 710) works very good. Both devices have Bluetooth v2.0 and the response time to take a call is quite short.

My only problem I have now is that I thought that the so called EasyPhone function will activate automatically the build-in t-coil of the MicroPower when a phone call comes in as I have experienced it with the SmartLink/Mylink system of Phonak.

But in my case I have to swich it on manually over the remote control or hold a magnet near to the hearing aid. The point is that this manual switching is not so good due to the loss of time you have until you can answer your call or while driving a car you cannot press first the button of the remote conrol of the hearing aid to swicht to t-coil mode and then to press the answer button of the neckloop.

My questions are:

1.) why the EasyPhone function of the MicroPower activates the t-coil automatically in comination with the Smartlink/Mylink system and why it does not work with the MaxIt Bluetooth neckloop?

2.) Is there a possibility to adjust the “EasyPhone” function of the MicroPower hearing aid in a manner to make it more sensitive to the possibly weaker inductive field of the MaxIt Bluetooth neckloop?
(I’m not sure, but I suppose that the inductive field generated by the MyLink neckloop of Phonak is much stronger so that this field triggers the EasyPhone function of the MicroPowers hearing aid, see question 1)

3.) Are there other bluetooth neckloops which are strong enough to trigger the EasyPhone function? I ask for some people who have experience with other neckloops.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Matteo