Medical professionals with hearing loss

Seb &Patricia thanks for your kind words.
Seb I’m kinda afraid to say anything to anyone because I’m a privet person & I wouldn’t know how to go about telling the whole department .
My fear of losing them comes from me using the stethoscope on and off seeing different patients. I am defiantly going to bring that up to my audiologist when they come in & I see her.

Miki:cool:

— Updated —

Seb &Patricia thanks for your kind words.
Seb I’m kinda afraid to say anything to anyone because I’m a privet person & I wouldn’t know how to go about telling the whole department .
My fear of losing them comes from me using the stethoscope on and off seeing different patients. I am defiantly going to bring that up to my audiologist when they come in & I see her.

Miki:cool:

Miki, unless if you have extremely short hair aids are hard to spot, so if you don’t want to tell anyone no one would probably notice. I haven’t told anyone at work, and I won’t unless someone spots my aids and asks. If I’m asked I’m not going to hide, but I don’t feel the need to volunteer the info to others.

Have you asked your audiologist about their policy for lost aids? I don’t know if Costco is generous compared to other places but they will replace if I lose mine, though just once.

I have long hair as well but but it up in a pony tail most of the time . I did ask about the policy for lost hearing aids & to be honest I forgot what she said so I will have to ask her again.

— Updated —

I have long hair as well but but it up in a pony tail most of the time . I did ask about the policy for lost hearing aids & to be honest I forgot what she said so I will have to ask her again.