Marvel updates round 1

On Twitter:

3 Likes

Could you please post the updates ? I don’t fool around on stupid sites.

0 Likes

There’s nothing to post; the firmware updates will be part of an update to Target.

1 Like

Yet another teaser tweet with no links and no info. Almost the identical tweet from the 15th of Feb. Lame marketing. Give some info!

3 Likes

@GR8Dane I agree with you that, compared to Twitter accounts from competitors of phonak, I don’t like Phonak’s tweets do much. They keep retweeting their old tweets and websites without anything new. Sometimes they tweet new articles. But other companies, such as example Resound, are doing a much better job in tweeting about new stuff, such as reviews (positive obviously, but that’s fine), articles, etc.
This tweet however is a new tweet and a teaser. Meaning, just a teaser with news to follow. Hopeful it will really be something worthy to talk about.

1 Like

The update is here with firmware update, etc. I don’t see any improvements at all (in particular, can’t find a way to select bluetooth device, have HA’s paired to multiple HA’s, etc.) Very disappointing, but would love to hear from others.

1 Like

I received an email in response to my inquiry to Phonak that said the size 13 battery devices are shipping on the 25th

2 Likes

That’s all?? I was hoping for something more

0 Likes

From what I can tell through a quick glance through in Target, there seems to be a new bluetooth option, probably geared to fix the iPhone XS issue: you can now select between “adaptive bandwidth” and “fixed bandwidth”.

1 Like

Where do you see it?

0 Likes

I used a temporary profile with 13T Marvels selected as the aid. It showed on the same screen as your screenshot. Edit: immediately near delete Bluetooth pairings.

0 Likes

I don’t in any way know that “that’s all”…I was simply pointing out information which I have received from Phonak.

1 Like

Thanks, I apparently didn’t get that update yet through to my Target (I’m based in the EU).

0 Likes

Thanks for the info. So I understand, you had to create a temporary profile and that is how the adaptive setting shows up on the screen?

0 Likes

I got my Target 6.0.2 update last night. Even though I have Costco’s version of the Phonak Audeo B90, and may not directly benefit, I’m keeping my Target up to date.

Does anyone know if the update is stored as a file I could use to install on another laptop? Mine is now 7 years old and I will probably need to replace it at some point.

0 Likes

I created a fake one because my 13T’s aren’t here yet

0 Likes

This was mentioned elsewhere.

0 Likes

So there’s no new functionality re: multiple BT devices; that was wishful thinking, I suppose. The “fix” here is for new iPhones (fixed vs adaptive bandwidth).

0 Likes

Got it!
So everyone knows, I have M90’s with an iPhone XS. I am now able to stream phone calls correctly.
Your Audi will need to update their Target software to 6.0.2. and you will need to update the firmware in the hearing aids. Under the Device Options>Bluetooth, they will need to change the setting from “Adaptive” to “Fixed.” Adaptive is the default but for the iPhone XS and XS Max, it needs to be “Fixed.”

3 Likes

Me too!
I am waiting to download the update Target software 6.0.2. :frowning:

0 Likes