Looking for Starkey 2018 Inspire for Mac OSX

I have the Starkey IQMuse BICROS Rechargable system. Also a Surflink Mobile that I need to upgrade the software to the latest version. Does the Inspire software do that as well? If not, any direction is appreciated.

Install a virtual machine on the Mac OSX and install Windows on the virtual machine.

In addition to Inspire fitting software you will need;

1. the patient database
  2. a fitting device to connect to the hearing aids

Thank you. I did download the patient database. Regarding a fitting device, I have the rechargeable Muse BICROS models. Will the factory recharging station act as a fitting device to connect the aids?

I do have that already installed but I just wondered if Starkey offered the Inspire software for the OS platform?

You may want to start at the beginning, namely,
How to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

1 Like

I think the answer is no.

As far as I know all HA programming software is Windows only.
So you have 3 options on the Mac:

1. Install a virtual machine with Windows as the OS.
  2. Install windows as a separate partition, using boot camp
  3. Buy a (cheap) windows native PC/Laptop for fitting use.

Thank you all for the replies to the Mac question. I have several options for Windows, (just preferred Mac if it was available). I still have the question though about the link to download the Inspire 2018 software. Can anyone help with that?

Go the the proper place to get the software and then read the second paragraph to learn about the procedure for deteriorated links;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids.

Hi pvc. I have been searching for the starkey inspire software but the links you have are dead. Any idea where I can get it now?

Go the the proper place to get the software and then read the second paragraph to learn about the procedure for deteriorated links;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids .