Looking for Starkey 2018 Inspire for Mac OSX

I have the Starkey IQMuse BICROS Rechargable system. Also a Surflink Mobile that I need to upgrade the software to the latest version. Does the Inspire software do that as well? If not, any direction is appreciated.

0 Likes

Install a virtual machine on the Mac OSX and install Windows on the virtual machine.

0 Likes

In addition to Inspire fitting software you will need;

1. the patient database
  2. a fitting device to connect to the hearing aids
0 Likes

Thank you. I did download the patient database. Regarding a fitting device, I have the rechargeable Muse BICROS models. Will the factory recharging station act as a fitting device to connect the aids?

0 Likes

I do have that already installed but I just wondered if Starkey offered the Inspire software for the OS platform?

0 Likes

You may want to start at the beginning, namely,
How to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

1 Like

I think the answer is no.

0 Likes

As far as I know all HA programming software is Windows only.
So you have 3 options on the Mac:

1. Install a virtual machine with Windows as the OS.
  2. Install windows as a separate partition, using boot camp
  3. Buy a (cheap) windows native PC/Laptop for fitting use.
0 Likes

Thank you all for the replies to the Mac question. I have several options for Windows, (just preferred Mac if it was available). I still have the question though about the link to download the Inspire 2018 software. Can anyone help with that?

0 Likes

Go the the proper place to get the software and then read the second paragraph to learn about the procedure for deteriorated links;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids.

0 Likes

Hi pvc. I have been searching for the starkey inspire software but the links you have are dead. Any idea where I can get it now?

0 Likes

Go the the proper place to get the software and then read the second paragraph to learn about the procedure for deteriorated links;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids .

0 Likes