Looking for sifit database for connexx6.4.5/7.2.2

hi guys, finally found sifit 6.10.3.1096, thanks for the co-operation.

http://filemare.com/en-in/browse/c-76-17-213-242.hsd1.mn.comcast.net/CONNEXX/Cx655s6103.zip

If this version works with siemens Motion SX, I would love to have a copy too.

Thanks

here the link to sifit Cx655s6103.zip hope this works, Motion SX, Artis, all siemens models are there on the list.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx1LRRrjg9crSVlOamRUZk9MWWc

I’m going to just leave you a hug and, again, thank you for your help in getting the Connexx 6. Today I sent the Nitros to making new capsules before attempting to reprogram it. Still in doubt about the best HIPRO (serial vs usb, $ vs $$$) …

1 Like

Is 7.0 ok for the 5bx? (Mac Yosemite user)

Better question perhaps . . . Is there a Mac version of Connexx 7.0-7.3?

Found the answer in System Requirements on Siemens.com (no Mac version!)

I need to find the Siemens 7bx Carat database. The Connexx 7.0 only has the Pure in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone who knows where to get the correct version of Connexx or sifit for Siemens Motion 5 mi sx please send me a link. Nothing that I’ve found so far lists this particular aid in the database. Thanks

Looking for connexx 6.5 with database for Siemens pure 701

Hi jpeinado
The link for that Connexx 6.5 is on this page in badarihp 7 messages up
ricked

Thank you very much Ricked

Looking for connexx 6.5 database for REXTON RX38 TARGA PRO 113/47 please help e

Hi. Is this link still working! I couldn’t get it. Any help would be useful.

Which links are you after?

He’s looking for this;

Hi, got the link, installed, could see the aid in database as well. However I could not detect the aid. I used flex, cS44 cable and HiPro 2.

Are you using a battery in the hearing aid for power?

Oh, the cable guide shows that RICs need the battery in. I’m unsure if the Nitro needs the battery in?

What about the Black Alignment Dot on the FlexStrip? Is the Black Dot facing downward toward the battery door like in this picture?

ETA: Here’s a link to a similar Topic;

it’ll need the battery to power up, and good point on the correct way to align the flexstrip, been caught with that before myself.

Sorry for delayed reply over here… The three strip contacts on the aid seems to be broken, Hence the device was not detected. The problem resolved. Thanks a lot for the help.

1 Like