Looking for iCube II

Look on eBay.

I’m from the UK and bought mine from the USA.

Here is a good deal on one now.

Hello turners1962

I looked at this ebay sell notice and it says:

Shipping:

May not ship to Italy - Read item description or contact seller for shipping options. | See details

which it’d be difficult to buy it…at least I’ll ask first to the seller…

Item location:

Keller, Texas, United States

Ships to:

United States

Luigino, Sorry I did not know you were from Italy. I don’t know how much it would cost to ship it to you. Send the seller a email to see if he would ship it to you if you paid for the shipping.

I’m in the UK and got a iCube II from the USA so can be done.

EBay member (ginger kitten) from Texas with all of a dozen or so sold items may not know much about international either. Could be this seller just didn’t pay attention to the EBay system defaulting that listing to International Sales?

Hello pvc, in fact I sent PM to this gingerkitten said exactly " If eBay Global Shipping Program works and you are able to click on the item and let you buy it then that is fine. I personally do not ship the item to overseas. Thank you. "
So I have to look somewhere else …

Cheers

Did you try Help2Hear?

Hi Don,

I’ll try to PM to this helptohear… in fact he does sell also an iCubeII…

Thanks
Cheers

is this a good Deal to buy ICUBE ii from aliexpress.com ?

Does anyone recommend any good Place to buy Original / new ICUBE II DEVICE?

ANY TRUSTED SELLER ONLINE ?

I paid $199 on eBay for mine.

thanks zebras.

i am seeing most of the post on ebay as used one? any trusted seller who sells new one?

It’ll be hard to get a brand new iCube.

I’ve been very impressed with my iCube even tho it was second hand.

and which suplier you got it from ? how is help2hear supplier ?

It’s help2hear I got my iCube off. He was very good. He even updated the firmware on the iCube as well. (It’s easier enough to do yourself but thought it was nice that he updated it.)

Thanks zebras. Is there any devices which can be used for all hearing aid wire or wireless

Eg: audeo q70-312 and audeo b90-312
Or oticon series OPN S range

The Phonak Q70 and the Phonak B90 can both be programmed with the iCube II. I have no experience with the Oticon OPN.

1 Like

How to choose a programming device to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

1 Like

Oh, I forgot in my comment above that these devices use batteries, so a depleted battery is a concern when buying a used iCube device. But unless you are restricted to only using a specific device (some/few HA models use iCube II only) then you should avoid these manufacturer-specific proprietary devices.

The iCube battery doesn’t need to be working as you can use a USB cord which then takes its power from the computer.

1 Like