Looking for Connexx 7 fitting SW

I just download this CONNEXX 7.5 but only I see REXTON database. Is mandatory install SIEMENS Sifit dabatase before adjustments?

Where download CONNEXX for binax siemens hearing aids?

Here is a torrent for Connex 7.3. Once installed you can update to the latest version.

http://contorrents.com/siemens-connexx-7-4-3-t11232535.html

I think I’m seeding that.

Hi all.

Long time lurker and have just signed up to share a link for Connexx 8.

http://www.filedropper.com/siemensconnexx8fittingsoftware

I have downloaded this and it works perfectly with my ConnexxLink unit to program Pure Micon aids. Seems to have all the SiFit databases installed so didn’t need to do anything further. Should work with Binax too.

Cheers

bad link from LightSaber99. This is where you find Connect 8 :http://transfert-audiomedi.fr/Hansadata/Software/Connexx_8.2.10_HTFit_8.2.0.zip

after you download connect 8.3 have a look at this 60 minute movie (mp4) explaining how to program your hearing aid! here is a link : connexx 8.3 Dropbox - CONNEXX.mp4

good morning I have a stethoscope with this brand SIEMENS Teneo M + HI-PRO device And I want a program to adjust the speakers I respect you all

good greeting
I have a ReSound LiNX 3D headphones
And the Noahlink Wireless device
I want the company’s software to adjust the speakers
You have all my appreciation and respect

good morning
I have some kind of Hearing
Phonak Audeo B90
And I have a Noahlink Wireless
The device is not satisfied. It recognizes the Hearing at all. Run it on Windows 7 or Windows 10
please help .

You’ll need iCube ll for the B90s, Noahlink wireless for the later versions.

1 Like

Greetings to you
I have Phonak Audeo Marvel M90 headphones
I have a Phonak I Cube II Wireless
My question is does it work?

I did not hear any {how to} just overview of program

Just ask what you’re wanting to know, plenty of people here to help you program your HAs, what’s the exact model you have.

Hello, can somebody send me link for Connexx 8 download. Previous links don’t work. Thank you

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic to find instructions for self-downloading (Connexx 9.8.0) along with the Signia Hearing Instruments Database (SiFit 9.9.0) for Signia. Sorry for providing this extra/indirect/Avatar/link. It’s for future version control purposes.
c1

Sure,but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Of course I have NoahLink. I also have Phonak Audeo Marvel M90 and I am statisfied with Phonak Target

Yeah the Marvel models are pretty good, a lot of people are happy with them as well, nothing wrong with trying out different brands/models, just try not to get the rebranded version’s if possible, most have issues with needing skined software or even locked HAs.

Good luck

I want this program with this version, whoever serves me in it, and I will be one of the participants for you

This release Connexx 8.2

You don’t say much about what you need? How about 7.5.2?