Looking for Connexx 7 fitting SW

Bump.
Folks, anyone got a link to Connexx 7.3+?
I’ve got a pair of new Binex HA from Siemens, my software doesn’t recognize them, even after I upgraded my 7.0 to 7.2.2 as per the post above.
Please share if you got a link, over PM if you like.

Did you run the update manager?

Yes I did. The software upgraded to 7.2.2 and few other things got updated, but I’m guessing my new HA is missing from the database.
Before the update, Connexx wouldn’t even recognize the aids, like if they’re not connected, after the update the software finds HA but says not compatible and says to run Connexx 6.5??? 6.5 couldn’t see them either…
So need Connexx 7.3 with newer database that has Siemens Ace 5bx (Binax) in there.

Got the software from my audi. :slight_smile:
Had to pay to get my new (old) HA programmed and she asked if I wanted a disk with Connexx software, I said yes. :slight_smile:

That sounds great! Is it easy/not super awkward to ask your audi for the software? I would really like to tweak the programs on my hearing aids, but I just assumed no audi would give me a disk… did you have to pay for it? (I’m willing to do that, just not sure about protocols) I would also need cables but those seem easier to find on ebay.

I’m also looking for Connexx/Sifit 7.3+ to program my Binax aids. I’m getting frustrated as the local audis don’t know how to use EQ and other stuff to help me with my difficult double cookie bite hearing loss. Any help would be unbelievably much appreciated!

So far that is a killer feature in my opinion.
So it looks like for me Siemens is out of the race because lack of software.
I would even buy it from the manufacturer for a reasonable price .
But there is no white grey or black is available so I will keep my ears away Siemens.

I currently have 6.5. How do you find the update manager?? I can’t seem to find it…

PS: Just bought Siemens Pure 7bx and would like to tweak them. Sounds like I need the 7.3 ver…
Thanks

I just received my new Siemens Pure 7bx. I currently have Ver 6.5 with Hansaton 6.18.0.1000 database.
Can you tell me where I need to get to (7.3??) (database ??) and what is the proper sequence to get there.
Thanks.

I have a complete MiniTek, Transmitter, ConnexLink and Connex 6.4 available.

If interested, please PM or email to TJMaySRB@gmail.com.

TJ

How do you run the update manager?

In case anyone still needs Connexx 7.4 with the Sifit database.
I’ve just found it…
You can download it from the rexton ftp server where the rexton updates are.

I also have a ConnexxLink wireless programming system available if anyone is interested.

Please PM for more information.

Google search didn’t help me find the Rexton FTP server site.
Any help greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Connexx 7.4 is downloadable. You DO NOT need to install v6.x to install 7.x. You only need 6.x to program older models.
There is some misleading information floated to confuse and discourage DIYs perhaps.
For links and info carefully read through this thread http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?15950-Looking-for-Connexx-7-fitting-SW
For Connexx 7.4 with Sifit … read user fishbone’s comment on Page 4.
HTH

Debmalya,
thanks for your post. I have combed through this thread and I’m closer but still missing the latest Sifit 7.4. The Rexton link does have Connexx 7.4, but it was paired with Rexfit 7.4. The good news is that each install seems to be aware of existing software, so Connexx 7.4 has a pull-down to select Rexton (Rexfit 7.4) or Siemens (Sifit 7.0 from a previous install).
If the Rexton FTP server is the link to Rexton where Connexx 7.4 is, I did not see anything with Sifit there, so Fishbone’s comment doesn’t make sense unless there is another Rexton ftp site I don’t know about.

I enjoy the hunt as much as the next person, but Sifit 7.4 is still out of reach. I was not prompted to install an “update manager” while Connexx installed, and I have looked for it in the pull-down menus and as a separate app to no avail. A little help please?
Thanks,
Dave

The latest SiFit appears to be 7.4.3 using the Download manager installed from the Connexx 7.4.2 original disk installed last week. If you have an earlier version of Connexx 7 that could be the reason it will not update your SiFit database. That would likely mean even if I could find the database files on my hard drive it will not work with your Connexx version for the new binax series aids even though they are listed. A bit of caution would be called for before trying to save a file to your hearing aids with a “custom configuration” of software.
Hope this information helps.
Regards, LarryH2

You need version 12.2.3 or later of the Update Manger to receive the latest updates. I found that versions 12.1 and 12.2.1 came up with an error message.

After I upgraded the Update Manger to v12.2.3 I could then download SiFit 7.5.2 and Connexx 7.5.3 as well as other updates.

You can download the Update Manager from http://users.tpg.com.au/black4d/Siemens/UpdateManagerv12.2.3.zip

or download the full Siemens Connexx v7.4.3 with utorrent Size is 1.3gb

http://torrentsum.com/siemens-connexx-7-4-3-t11232535.html

Much better to just update the Update Manager and use it to get your updates rather than download and install the full Connexx package

BTW The Rexton and Hansaton links on Page 2 still work.

Copied for you convenience.

http://www.rexton-online.com/upgrade...xxUpgrades.asp

http://transfert-audiomedi.fr/ClientsDownload/espaceclients.htm

After installing the Rexfit version of Connexx 7.4.3 the Update Manager found RexFit 7.4.1

Thanks Lasab, it’s really great to have all those links in one post. I spent a long time hunting down Connexx 7 when I got my Siemens Binax HAs. Finally got it installed thanks to a nameless member of this group. For those of you who are thinking about self-programming, I would say save often, especially your initial settings, but after that, experiment. There are Connexx tutorial videos that can help you get accustomed to the menus and programming flow.

Happy programming everyone,
Dave

Hello mate,
Would you be so kind to tell me where I can find CONNEXX hardware and software? (via private message maybe)

Regards